People achieve what they want to, through their own thinking, with some structured help.
Examples of situations where my coaching can add value:
- People with high potential who are stuck because of one or two specifics and who need help to achieve the next level
- People who have entered a significant role, perhaps in a different sector or at a new level of seniority, and who need to adapt quickly
- People with technical backgrounds who have taken on management roles and who will benefit from help with that transition
- People who want help to think through and make a career change.
- Years of experience of coaching both informally and formally, most formally when at at a major Leadership firm
- Reflective personal experience of sector and promotion transitions, plus support to many who made these transitions as part of senior headhunting placements.